Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Suh-weet!

Dear Diary,

I need to give a shout out to my folks for the Whetstone's hot chocolate mix.  Whetstone and I have a friendship that goes way back into my childhood.

But I digress. 

As much as I love Whetstones and my parents (in no particular order, ahem) my heart and tummy warming IHS moment today is actually brought to you by a stranger named Bob.

He is the maker of Sweet Stripes, a product I bought on a whim (and for only a buck) at WalMart.

 
Look at those dandy edible barber pole peppermint sticks! 
Imagine what a person could do with these babies!
 
For today, they were great stirrers for our hot chocolate.  They are softer than a candy cane, making for quicker meltaway action.
 
This is an IHS experience you just can't duplicate in July.
 
Sweetly yours,
LJ
 

1 comment:

  1. Those look yummy...I love all things peppermint. And a buck? Score. :)

    P.S. I win the bad friend award, truly. I realized I forgot to tell you I wasn't coming last night. Forgive me? Please? ;)

    ReplyDelete